What is Wealth Management?
Wealth management is more than just numbers and figures. It's about taking a holistic approach to your finances and coordinating a wide range of services to ensure your financial well-being. Our team of professional and knowledgeable experts are not only here to help you achieve financial security, they are here to eliminate that financial stress that makes it hard to sleep at night!
Through Wealth Management we give you peace of mind and the choices and flexibility to do the things in life you enjoy doing.
We get started with a friendly introductory phone call. This allows us to establish a connection and understand how we can best assist you. Following this initial discussion, we will introduce you to our Wealth and Tax advisory team. Whether it's through a virtual meeting or an in-person visit to our office, we want to ensure that you have the opportunity to meet the professionals who will be working with you.
Once we have a clear understanding of your goals and needs, we will carefully craft a strategy specifically tailored to you. This includes ongoing support and care. That's why we schedule annual meetings to go over all aspects of your financial plan - from financial planning and taxes, to investments and cash flow. We want to make sure that your plan continues to align with your needs and objectives as they evolve over time.
Wealth Management services include:
- Customized Financial Planning
- Personal rate of return assessment and portfolio construction
- Ongoing review of internal investment costs
- Set a clear performance and income benchmark and report at least annually
- Capital Gain tax minimizing strategy
- Estate plan analysis and planning
- Individual tax preparation
- Multi-year tax planning and tax buckets optimization
- Tax reporting happens in house.
- No transfer of 1099’s or cost basis between Investment Advisor and Tax Filer
- Simple money movement services. Administrative Team will direct cash to and from bank accounts
- RMD strategy
- Review of will/trust legal documents with outside counsel (changes or new docs will incur separate legal fee
Services as part of Wealth Advisory relationship
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Tax Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Individual, business, and trust Tax Preparation
- Educational Funding
- Charitable Planning
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning and Settlement
- Executive Compensation
- Business Planning
Get your complimentary “table top” financial planning meeting to
determine whether what we do is right for you